If technology and helping people are your passions, we would like to talk to you.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for someone that is friendly and enjoys helping people. We love our members and believe that you will too.
- We are seeking someone that is familiar with Windows and Macintosh computers.
- We want someone that wants to deliver an amazing customer service experience.
- You have to be a very talented problem solver who is excited to learn new technologies.
What you’ll be accomplishing:
- You will be helping our members with internet, and computer issues. This will be over the phone, in person at our office in Bemidji, MN and onsite at customer locations.
- You will be working with local businesses to fill their IT needs.
- You will become Apple certified so that you can diagnose/repair computers, tablets, phones and other devices.
Extra points for:
- Experience with Linux, Windows servers, firewalls, Apple or Android devices.
- Relevant certifications like Comptia, MCP, MCSA, MSCE, CCNA, etc.
Why you want to work at Paul Bunyan Communications:
- You will work in a fast-paced, exciting environment, surrounded with the latest technologies.
- Competitive compensation with retirement & 401k, medical & dental insurance, paid time off, life insurance and more.
- You will work in a fantastic work environment and will be surrounded by people that are passionate about technology.
Please apply online or request a PDF copy of an application form by e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. Application and resume (including e-mail address and salary requirements) can be e-mailed to email@example.com with “Human Resources/DSR-I” in the subject line or mailed to:
Human Resources – DSR I
Paul Bunyan Communications
1831 Anne St. NW – Suite 100
Bemidji, MN 56601
Position open until filled.
PBC is an equal opportunity employer.