Selective Call Rejection allows you to create a list of phone numbers from which you do not wish to receive calls. Calls from those phone numbers are sent to an announcement that informs the caller that you are not receiving calls at this time.
To Use Selective Call Rejection
- Press *6 0.
- Voice instructions will guide you through the steps of how to turn Selective Call Rejection on or off, or make changes to your list.
- 0 to repeat the instructions
- 1 to review the numbers on your list
- 3 to turn Preferred Call Forwarding on or off
- # to add a number to your list
- * to delete a number from your list
- 08 to delete all numbers from your list
Extra service charges may apply if added after initial hook-up.