Selective Call Acceptance allows you to create a list of phone numbers from which you are willing to accept calls. Callers with phone numbers not on your list hear an announcement informing them that you are not receiving calls at this time.
To Use Selective Call Acceptance
- Press *6 4.
- Voice instructions will guide you through the steps of how to turn Selective Call Acceptance on or off, or make changes to your list.
- 0 to repeat the instructions
- 1 to review the numbers on your list
- 3 to turn Preferred Call Forwarding on or off
- # to add a number to your list
- * to delete a number from your list
- 08 to delete all numbers from your list
Extra service charges may apply if added after initial hook-up.