Call Forwarding automatically forwards your calls to another location when you are away or do not want to receive calls.
To Activate Call Forwarding
- Press * 7 2 and wait 4 seconds for dial tone.
- Dial the number you would like to forward calls to, and wait 4 seconds for 2 bursts of dial tone.
- To notify parties at the call forwarding number that you have set your calls to go there, wait another 4 seconds and the call
will be placed.
To Deactivate Call Forwarding
- Press * 7 3 and wait 4 seconds for 2 bursts of dial tone, and hang up. Until you deactivate Call Forwarding you can make
outgoing calls but cannot answer incoming calls.
- If calls are forwarded to a number outside your local calling area you will be billed for consequent toll charges.
Extra service charges may apply if added after initial hook-up.