If technology and helping people are your passions, we would like to talk to you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping our members fix internet and computer issues over the phone, in person at our office in Bemidji, MN and onsite at customer locations.
- Working with local businesses to fill their IT needs.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for someone with Windows, Macintosh & Internet experience
- We want someone with customer service experience.
- You need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have to be a very talented problem solver.
- You must enjoy helping people. We love our members, you should too.
- You can’t be afraid of learning new things.
Extra points for:
- Experience with Linux, PHP, MySQL, Cisco, Juniper, Windows servers, firewalls, Apple IOS or Android devices.
- Certifications. A+, network+, MCP, MCSA, MSCE, CCNA, etc.
This position will involve some evening and weekend shifts.
Paul Bunyan Communications offers competitive compensation with retirement & 401k, medical & dental insurance, paid time off, life insurance and more.
Please apply online or request a PDF copy of an application form by e-mail from email@example.com or stop into either office location to pick up an application. Application and resume (including e-mail address and salary requirements) can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Human Resources/DSR-I" in the subject line or mailed to:
Human Resources - DSR I
Paul Bunyan Communications
1831 Anne St. NW - Suite 100
Bemidji, MN 56601
Position open until November 30, 2018.
PBC is an equal opportunity employer.