Paul Bunyan Communications has an opening for a Telecommunications Technician at our Grand Rapids, MN office.
Your primary tasks will include:
- Installation and maintenance of residential/business voice, video and internet services.
- Responsible for sharing On-Call duties.
- Must be able to work Saturday’s and overtime as needed.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- 2 year Telecommunication, Broadband, Computer, Electrical or related degree.
- Power Limited Technicians license.
- Knowledge of IP Key and PBX systems.
- Knowledge of fiber optic and copper outside plant.
If you are seeking an amazing career opportunity with an established company that offers excellent benefits including Competitive wages, Group Health, Retirement, 401K and paid time off, this opportunity could be for you.
Please apply online or request a PDF copy of an application form by e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org or stop into either office location to pick up an application. Application and resume can be e-mailed to email@example.com with “Human Resources/GR-IR” in the subject line or mailed to:
Paul Bunyan Communications
1831 Anne St. NW – Suite 100
Bemidji, MN 56601
Position open until August 2nd, 2019.
PBC is an equal opportunity employer.