Paul Bunyan Communications has an immediate opening for a Project Engineering Coordinator.
Your primary tasks will include:
- The organization, implementation, and successful completion of special projects as assigned by the OS Plant Engineering and Construction Supervisor and/or the Network Operations Manager.
- Duties also include assisting engineers with researching records and creating documents as requested. Upon request, the Project Engineering Coordinator, will gather and coordinate associated statistical data for use in departmental or project specific reports. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Interact with various teams and make data-driven recommendations.
- Complete and manage required permits and documents necessary for buried work, easements and ROW.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong computer skills: including MS Office suite.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Communication skills: Communicatie clearly with multiple departments.
- Time management: The ability to work with multiple projects and vairied deadlines.
Why you should want to work at Paul Bunyan Communications:
- A fast-paced, exciting environment, surrounded with the latest technologies.
- Competitive compensation and an extensive benefit package including retirement, 401k, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, life insurance, broadband services and more.
Please apply online or request a PDF copy of an application form by e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org or stop into either office location to pick up an application. Application and resume can be e-mailed to email@example.com with “Human Resources/PEC” in the subject line or mailed to:
Paul Bunyan Communications
1831 Anne St. NW – Suite 100
Bemidji, MN 56601
Position open until September 23rd, 2019.
PBC is an equal opportunity employer.