Paul Bunyan Communications has an opening for a Custodian at our Bemidji, MN office.
Your primary tasks will include:
- To clean and maintain office buildings and facilities in a sanitary condition.
- To provide maintenance and upkeep of grounds through mowing, raking, plowing and shoveling, keeping walkways, driveways and parkways in a clear and safe order.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous janitorial experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand, bend, stoop, climb and use repetitive motions to perform job duties.
- MN Boiler license (ability to obtain one within 6 months of hire date)
Paul Bunyan Communications offers competitive compensation with retirement & 401k, medical & dental insurance, paid time off, life insurance and more.
Please apply online or request a PDF copy of an application form by e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org or stop into either office location to pick up an application. Application and resume can be e-mailed to email@example.com with "Human Resources/BJI-Custodian" in the subject line or mailed to:
Human Resources - BJI-Custodian
Paul Bunyan Communications
1831 Anne St. NW - Suite 100
Bemidji, MN 56601
Position open until December 5th, 2018.
PBC is an equal opportunity employer.