If technology and helping people are your passions, we would like to talk to you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Diagnosing and repairing computers, tablets, phones and other devices at our office in Grand Rapids, MN.
What we are looking for: We are looking for someone with Windows, Mac, iPhone and Apple experience.
- You must have great customer service experience.
- You need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have to be a very talented problem solver.
- You can’t be afraid of learning new things.
- You will need to obtain IOS and Macintosh certifications. We will help you with this.
Why you should want to work at Paul Bunyan Communications:
- A fast-paced, exciting environment, surrounded with the latest technologies.
- Competitive compensation with retirement & 401k, medical & dental insurance, paid time off, life insurance and more.
- This is a great place to work.
Please apply online or request a PDF copy of an application form by e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org or stop into either office location to pick up an application. Application and resume can be e-mailed to email@example.com with “Human Resources/AppleGR” in the subject line or mailed to:
Paul Bunyan Communications
1831 Anne St. NW – Suite 100
Bemidji, MN 56601
This position will involve some evening and weekend shifts. Position open until filled.
PBC is an equal opportunity employer.