If technology and helping people are your passions, we would like to talk to you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with local businesses to fill their IT needs, remotely and onsite.
- Design and install wired and wifi networks.
- Design, build and install servers.
What we are looking for:
- Windows, Windows Server, Exchange and office 365 experience.
- We want someone with experience providing excellent customer service.
- You need to have strong business ethics.
- You have to be a very talented problem solver.
Extra points for:
- Experience installing and configuring IP networks.
- IT related certifications. A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA, MSCE, CCNA, etc.
Why you should want to work at Paul Bunyan Communications:
- A fast-paced, exciting environment, surrounded with the latest technologies.
- Competitive compensation with retirement & 401k, medical & dental insurance, paid time off, life insurance and more.
Please apply online or request a PDF copy of an application form by e-mail from email@example.com or stop into either office location to pick up an application. Application and resume can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Human Resources/BITS” in the subject line or mailed to:
Paul Bunyan Communications
1831 Anne St. NW – Suite 100
Bemidji, MN 56601
This position will involve some evening and weekend shifts. Position open until filled.
PBC is an equal opportunity employer.