If you love technology and data, we would like to talk to you.
You’ll be responsible for working on data/analytics projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data, perform analysis, interpret results and develop actionable insights and recommendations for use across the company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collecting data from multiple sources, analyze the collected data and precisely report.
- Develop, analyze, and modify processes, data structures, and models.
- Interact with various teams and make data-driven recommendations.
- Collaborate regularly with various teams, including market analytics to make effective business decisions.
- Articulately and concisely explain the implications of complex data.
Skills we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: Use software tools, database systems, and custom programming to mine data sources.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to recognize and interpret trends.
- Communication Skills: Communicate findings directly to company leadership.
- Problem-Solving: Look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing expense. Think out of the box.
- Time Management: Work on large projects and many data streams with varied deadlines.
- Direction: Work independently to drive results.
A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as statistics, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent work experience.
NoSQL, ETL, RDBMS, SQL, Python, Tableau, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Oracle BI, or other business intelligence, database or programming training and experience.
If you are seeking an amazing career opportunity with an established company that offers excellent benefits including Competitive wages, Group Health, Retirement, 401K and paid time off, this opportunity could be for you.
Why you should want to work at Paul Bunyan Communications:
- A fast-paced, exciting environment, surrounded with the latest technologies.
- Competitive compensation and an extensive benefit package including retirement, 401k, medical and dental insurance, paid time off, life insurance, broadband services and more.
Please apply online or request a PDF copy of an application form by e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org or stop into either office location to pick up an application. Application and resume can be e-mailed to email@example.com with “Human Resources/BI Analyst” in the subject line or mailed to:
Human Resources/BI Analyst
Paul Bunyan Communications
1831 Anne St. NW – Suite 100
Bemidji, MN 56601
Position open until September 23rd, 2019.
PBC is an equal opportunity employer.