Paul Bunyan Communications has an opening for an Accounting Associate at our Bemidji, MN office.
Paul Bunyan Communications, a progressive local communications company and Minnesota’s largest broadband cooperative, is seeking a full-time Accounting Associate for the Company’s Bemidji, Minnesota headquarters. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, have great time management skills, be reliable, focused and enjoy being a part of a cohesive departmental team. If you are eager to join a reputable company with excellent benefits, this opportunity could be for you.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Enter and process Accounts Payable transactions.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Generate vendor payments and provide supporting documentation.
- Scan and file invoices.
- Maintain current vendor information and tax status.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and maintain supporting schedules.
- Perform other challenging and rewarding organizational functions.
- Prior accounting experience or education, including experience with Excel.
- Exceptional organizational skills with attention to accuracy and detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Aptitude for learning and ability to accommodate industry and organizational change.
If you are seeking an amazing career opportunity with an established company that offers fantastic benefits including Group Health, Retirement, 401K and paid time off, this opening could be for you.
Please apply online and attach a resume by May 14th, 2021.
PBC is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply Now Online