SRC-200 Residential Gateway PBTV Remote
Power and Volume
- Start with the TV turned on.
- Press the MUTE button until the light on the remote
- Press the POWER button once. The light will light up and
- Press the UP ARROW button slowly and repeatedly to
scan through all TV codes. When you reach the correct
code, the TV will automatically turn off. Note that the light
will flash rapidly once you have scanned through all of the
- As soon as the TV shuts off, press the SELECT button
to store the TV code. The light flashes rapidly then stops,
indicating that the TV code has been stored.
finding Your 3 Digit Gatway ID
This will only work on your TV that is set to the Channel 3 video stream.
- Press and hold B button on the channel 3 remote until it starts to blink.
- Press FAV button and the gateway ID will appear on screen.
Setting Your Gateway ID
- Press B key and hold it down until the light flashes rapidly.
- Press 7 8 9
- Enter the 3 digit gateway id number.
Setting the Stream
- Press and hold the A button until the light starts to blink.
- Press 7 8 9
- Enter stream number.
||Your TV and Gateway are in the same
room and TV is on channel 3
||Your TV operates on channel 3
and Gateway is in another room
||Your TV operates on channel 10
||Your TV operates on channel 13
Additional Residential Gateway Remote Control Setup and Troubleshooting