Remote Control is not Responding
- Check/replace the batteries.
- Are the problems related to the programming of the TV functions or the Gateway functions?
- If it is TV related (no volume, mute or power functions on your remote) try programming your PBTV Remote for Power and Volume.
- If related to Gateway functions (cannot access the guide, menu or change channels)
- Verify your TV is tuned to the same stream as your remote is set to control.
- Check antenna connections both at the Gateway and on the TV if you have them. If you have an antenna attached to your gateway, unplug it and then plug it back in.
- Try reprogramming the remote.
- If that fails to solve the problem, contact PBTV to help you.